Home Sports Reports: Mourinho plans Real Madrid clear-out, Vinicius Junior among players listed
Sports - May 24, 2026

Reports: Mourinho plans Real Madrid clear-out, Vinicius Junior among players listed

Reports: Mourinho plans Real Madrid clear-out, Vinicius Junior among players listed

For all the News from Mashonaland Central, Join One of Our Groups

Reports in Europe claim Jose Mourinho is prepared to sanction the sale of up to 10 Real Madrid players if he returns to the Santiago Bernabeu as head coach next season.

According to the reports, Mourinho has held talks with club president Florentino Perez about taking over. The speculation follows an announcement by current coach Alvaro Arbeloa that he will leave his role at the end of the campaign, after succeeding Xabi Alonso in January.

Spanish outlet Esdario has previously reported that Mourinho has made strict demands in negotiations, including that he “will not accept any interference from the squad in regards to his selection”. The same reports suggest this has been a sensitive issue this season, with some players said to have disagreed with Arbeloa over playing time.

Real Madrid have already confirmed defenders Dani Carvajal and David Alaba will leave when their contracts expire next month. Further departures are now being widely speculated.

To Advertise Inbox Us

Portuguese outlet Record is among those claiming Mourinho would approve departures for goalkeeper Andriy Lunin, full-backs Fran Garcia and Ferland Mendy, midfielder Dani Ceballos and forward Gonzalo Garcia.

The same report suggests Eduardo Camavinga could also be made available. The 23-year-old has featured regularly this season in multiple roles and has been linked with Premier League interest. TEAMtalk has reported that Liverpool have held talks regarding Camavinga.

Record also includes Federico Valverde in the list of possible exits. Valverde has not played since a reported training ground incident involving team-mate Aurelien Tchouameni, which was followed by disciplinary action and a period of rest for the Uruguay international, according to the reports.

One of the most notable names mentioned is Vinicius Junior. Reports claim Real Madrid are concerned about a lack of agreement over a new contract, with his current deal said to be entering its final year. While his contract reportedly contains a €1 billion release clause, the reports note that he could be free to negotiate a pre-contract with foreign clubs in January if no renewal is agreed.

Real Madrid and Mourinho have not publicly confirmed any agreement, and the club has not issued a statement on potential player sales beyond the announced exits of Carvajal and Alaba.

Follow Our WhatsApp Channel for all the News from Mashonaland Central – Bindura, Mbire, Guruve, Mount Darwin, Rushinga, Shamva, Mazowe & Muzarabani

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Mundubile seeks new party route as Hichilema eyes second term

Mundubile seeks new party route as Hichilema eyes second term For all the News from Mashon…